Use of the Site
The Site may be used only for personal and non-commercial purposes and for the uses permitted by law by persons seeking specialist medical examinations and/or diagnostic tests. The Company prohibits the following methods of use of the Site:
- entry of incomplete, false, inaccurate personal information;
- removal or modification of Material, as defined in point 3 below;
- use of any device, software or routine that may interfere with the functionality of the Site or with any activity conducted on the Site itself;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionate load on the infrastructure of the Site;
- disclose or share the password with third parties or use the password for any unauthorized purpose;
- unless otherwise provided in these Terms, use or attempt to use search engines, software or other devices or mechanisms (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or explore this Site;
- attempts to decrypt, decode, disassemble or reconstruct the content of the software used to structure the Site.
Users, in general, must not violate or under any circumstances attempt to violate the Site’s security system. Violations of the system’s security measures may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will therefore inform the competent Authorities about those behaviors that could result in violation of criminal or civil laws and may, if required, cooperate with the competent Authorities in prosecuting the Users involved in such violations.
The User undertakes not to resell or transfer their rights or obligations arising from these Conditions. The User reaffirms its commitment not to make unauthorized commercial use of the Site.
The texts, graphics, images, logos, icons, software and any other material on the Site (hereafter referred to as the “Material”) enjoy legal protection under the laws and regulations on intellectual and industrial property, both in Italy and Internationally. The unauthorized use of the Material may therefore constitute a violation of the legislation on intellectual property.
The User is not authorized to sell, modify, reproduce, exhibit, publicly use, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any other way, for commercial or public purposes. The User also undertakes not to exploit the services offered on the Site or access to it for commercial purposes.
Copying or otherwise modifying the HTML code created by the Company for the creation of the pages of the Site is not permitted in any way. The code itself is protected by the copyright of the Company. The user must refrain from attempting to obtain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the site, or to other systems or networks connected to the Site, by hacking techniques, password interception or any other illegal means.
It is forbidden to probe, examine or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to it, as well as to violate its security or authentication measures. It is forbidden to reverse lookup, trace or try to trace the origin of information relating to any user or visitor of the Site or any customer; it is also forbidden to exploit the Site or the services and information made available and offered through the Site for the purpose of revealing any information relating to third parties, including personal identification data.
The User is responsible for the consequences that may arise from the insertion of data, information and material of any kind on the Site. The User agrees not to:
- insert material that violates the privacy of others;
- falsify his identity;
- upload, send via e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other codes, files or programs created to interrupt, destroy or limit the functioning of the software, third party hardware or telecommunication systems;
- use the Site or the Material inserted therein to pursue illegal purposes or as a tool to disclose or disseminate material or content intended for the commission of illegal activities;
- use the Site for the transmission or placement of any material which is defamatory, offensive, obscene or threatening or that can in any way cause annoyance, disturbance or prejudice.
Consequently, the User will hold the Company exempt from and against any liability and detrimental consequence, including, without exception, legal costs incurred by the Company as a result of legal actions resulting from violations by the User of the aforementioned obligations.
The Company reserves the right to expel Users and to prohibit their subsequent access to the Site, where the latter are responsible for violations of contractual terms or legal provisions.
User’s Personal Data
The User may cancel the registration at any time by sending an email to email@example.com . The User will receive a receipt of the request and subsequent cancellation of the account.
It is understood that the User is responsible for all activities carried out with the account up to the time of actual deactivation.
Responsibility of the Company
The Company offers the possibility for Users to send one message per contact.
Links with other sites
The Site may contain links to other sites. The Company is in no way responsible for the content of these sites: the Company, therefore, makes no guarantees regarding the content and accuracy of the material on the before-mentioned sites. If the User decides to access sites that have a link with medglox.com, such access will take place under his sole responsibility.
Mediation introduced for online intermediation services
Medglox.com is subject to the application of the EU Regulation 2019/1150 on “fairness and transparency for commercial users of online intermediation services”. dottori.it has set up an internal complaint system pursuant to art. 11 EU Regulation 2019/1150. In the event of a) alleged non-compliance by medglox.com with the obligations established by the same EU Regulation 2019/1150, b) technological problems directly connected to the services provided by dottori.it, c) measures or behaviors adopted by medglox.com that are directly connected to the provision of services.
Applicable law and competent court
These General Conditions and the relations between the Company and the User are governed by Italian law. All disputes that may arise from this contract will be devolved to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Ivrea.